If you want to grab the windows screen, maybe because you want to send a graphical image of what if wrong on a webpage then
1) Resize the window to show the error, but not too big as you will need to paste this into an email.
2) Press ALT key and tap the PrtScn/SysRq key (normally top right on the keyboard)/
3) Navigate to your email program.
4) Click Paste
The image should appear. Note you might not be able to do this if you are using web based email like Hotmail.
5) In which case you should fire up a graphics program, windows includes a simple program called Paint that can do this.
6) On the Start menu find the Paint program and run it.
7) Paste the image.
8) The File.. Save As.. onto the desktop.
9) Then in your email program add the saved image file you just saved into your email as an attachment.
© 2004 - 2013 1 Oak Hill Grove Surbiton Surrey KT6 6DS Phone: +44(020)33845936